Scars Argentina
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Citas (:

Go down

Citas (: Empty Citas (:

Post by sidewinderxx 2010-03-28, 06:19

Bueno, hay muchos libros y muchos autores que son demasiado citables (??), así que abrí topic para eso.. si les parece que es al pepe/es suficiente con el otro topic, no tengo problema en cerrarlo =)
Lo abrí más que nada por un personaje de una saga de libros que tiene demasiadas citas demasiado geniales >< (Acheron de la saga de libros de Dark Hunter.. los libros en sí la verdad no me gustaron demasiado xD, pero me encanta la historia en general y algunos personajes que son demasiado asjdkhasd♥️, como justamente Acheron *.*). Las citas que voy a poner ahora son de esos libros ^^

Kat -How can anyone be afraid of love?
Acheron- 'How can they not?' His face was completely aghast. 'When you love someone... truly love them, friend or lover, you lay your heart open to them. You give them a part of yourself that you give to no one else, and you let them inside a part of you that only they can hurt-you literally hand them the razor with a map of where to cut deepest and most painfully on your heart and soul. And when they do strike, it's crippling-like having your heart carved out. It leaves you naked and exposed, wondering what you did to make them want to hurt you so badly when all you did was love them. What is so wrong with you that no one can keep faith with you? That no one can love you? To have it happen once is bad enough... but to have it repeated? Who in their right mind would not be terrified of that?'
♥️♥️♥️

Savitar ♥️ wrote:The strongest steel is forged by the fires of hell.

Acheron wrote:It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.

The past is dead. Tomorrow will become whatever decision you make it.

If I wanted to play mind games, I'd buy a Rubik's Cube.
XDDD

Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

nomeacuerdoquién wrote:No good deed goes unpunished.

Zarek- Stars aren't supposed to cry. They're supposed to laugh.
Astrid- How can I laugh when I have no heart?
Zarek- You have a heart. One that only beats for you, princess.

awwww jaskdhaksjd ♥️ (es lo más cursi del mundo, pero no importa u.u)

Ahora de otros libros... xP

El Principito wrote:Lo esencial es invisible a los ojos.
♥️_♥️

despúes sigo x]
sidewinderxx
sidewinderxx
Moderador
Moderador

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum